Tuesday 5 October 2010

Been to the Head's office again

So yesterday I was in McDonald's with Orlando and Baby Candice Junior when my moby rings.  I thought it was gonna be my bezzy mate Shaznee but it was the head at Destiny's school.  He said that Destiny had slapped some girl in her class.  I asked Destiny about it and she rekons the girl is a little bitch who's been trying to steal her boyfrend.  I told her that I would have slapped the little bitch too.  I dunno what the head's problem is, does he think it's ok for this girl to just steal Destiny's boyfriend like?  Dont think so.

So I needs to chill out tonight so ive asked Shaznee to cum over for a bit, maybes we'll have a chippy an a bottle of Lambrini.  I've only got enough baccy left for three fags and no money til tuesday, dunno what I'm gonna do likes, hopefully Shaz can borrow me a fiver.  I put some of the kids clothes on ebay so hopin that they'll bring in a few quid.

Not seen Jamal, he's such a twat.

No comments:

Post a Comment