Tuesday 5 October 2010

I really love going to Superdrug

One thing I really love is going to Superdrug and trying out the testers for perfume. Though I think anything with musk in can smell a bit sweaty and Jamal doesn't like that, he says I'm sweaty enough. Anyway, oh my God now they have Joanna Page as their new 'face.' I think she's lovely, much better than that other one, Nessa.
 
I thought one of the things I might be able to get from bloggin was a new perfume as these days when I go to Superdrug the cow who works behind the counter spots me and is mean about me spraying the testers, I'm worried she'll put some piss in them or something. Last time I went I decided to show her so I bought some Lovely EDP by Sarah Jessica Parker (Jamal says she looks ike a horse) I dabbed some behind me ears and hoped Jamal would like it. But he said it made me smell like Burger King.
 
Cheeky bastard. I've never even been to Burger King. And I haven't been back to the Kentucky either since the incident with Destiny and the toilet brush. It's not her fault she hadn't seen one before. She was only trying to make her hair nice like her mum. Still at least it wasn't as bad as when Orlando sh*t in that toliet in B&Q. For God's sake if there was no water in it, there should have been a sign.
 
I'm enjoying bloggin, I know I was nervous but I've been reading all about Aunt Bessie's, that made me feel at home. Though when I bought some roast potatoes they were full of black bits and didn't brown that well under the grill.
 
My nan grilled an egg once. That didn't work either.

No comments:

Post a Comment