Friday 8 October 2010

Child benfit

Whas all this stuff about child benfits about then?  That posh git David Cameroon better not stop my benefits or I'll be down the social givin them whats what.  

I ad to get Jamal to go down there cos they wouldn't believe that Baby Candice Junior was his.  Of course he wouldn't go so I had to tell his Mum.  He's dead scared of er and that got im down there. He had to borrow the bus fare, so I'm down on this weeks money a bit. 

He keeps goin on about blood tests and that.  I'm not avin no needle stuck in me to tell me who my daughter belongs to. She's mine an that's that.  And if he's trying to inply that I'm like that slag down the chippy whose with about three fellas at one time then I'll ave him.  I eard that she'll do anythin for a packet of fags.  They probly queue up.

I met this woman down the social whose got eight kids.  Eight!  She reckons its worth it cos you get loads of money for em all.  And the older ones look out for the younger ones while she goes down the bingo and all.  They gave er a big ouse as well.  If i ave some more kids maybe I'll get to move out of the flat and get a biggerer telly. I reckon its the mould in the bathroom that gives our Orlando his hackin cough.

Maybe Jamal would come and live with me and we could get married an stuff.  I'd wear one of them big pink dresses like Katie Price. I love er.

3 comments:

  1. Aww Katie Price, she's dead classy 'er, int she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ, my husband said we should have another and I said no way but I forgot about the extra money. Over here you get $1000 just for having a baby! Lots of my friends paid for their weddings that way. One had twins so she had a real classy wedding and a bit left over for a trip to the city after.
    The 6 year old's almost old enough to watch the others now, by the time the next one'd be born he'd be almost 8 - that's close enough, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Candice, I'm a new blogger too, its scary isn't it!

    I love your blog, good luck with it

    ReplyDelete