Wednesday 6 October 2010

I got abused in town today


Some cow totally abused me in town today. I'm bloody mad.

Now it's getting colder I go into town most days for something to do. It's too cold to kick the kids out into the front garden to play with the Tescos trolley we found anymore and I'm fed up of them using the stairs as a slide with the metal tray.

And I can't feed the meter yet cause I spent Octobers money down the bingo hall.

Orlando was off school cos he didn't feel well this morning, he said he'd hurt his finger playing on the xbox and couldn't carry his school bag to school. So me, Orlando and Baby Candice Junior were walking round Poundland and Baby Candice Junior is moaning cause she's thirsty and is all give us a drink ma and showing me up. 

So I get her bottle out and pour half my can of Coke in.

Shes sat in her pushchair sucking away all happy, when this snooty cow gives me a look like I'm sh*t on her shoe. I swear to god I couldn't believe it. I mean I've seen mums give their kids a sip of their Bacardi and coke down the local, it's not like I'm doing that. She'll have to wait until she's at least 6 for that. 

I do no how to bring up a child. Still that cow got her cumuppance when we were leaving the shop and Orlando yelled at the top of his voice 'mum that ladys got a mustash'.
I'm bringing my kids up to look after themselves. 

Still i do want my kids to be healthy so I bought some potatoes on our way out of Iceland today. No idea what to do with them. Do you need to cook them or something or can I just stick them in the deep fat fryer? Anyone got any advice?

Maybe I could get the local chippy to sponsor the blog?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I must give the boys and tray, then they could use the stairs as s slide, great wet weather entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean they sell them like raw? Eeeww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard once that french fries were made from potatoes, but that can't be right. Don't seem right anyway. Better just to go to McDonalds.

    ReplyDelete