Tuesday 19 October 2010

Dancin for me man

Last nite Jamal came round, said he couldnt stay so I played me trump card.  Got my fake leather boots on with the 9 inch heels and nothing else under my dressing gown apart from me belly ring, but you cant really see that.

As he got up to leave I dropped the dressing gown.  The look on his face was amazin, he sat back down. I put on my Kylie CD. I like that spinning around song and I did my stuff, bit of dancing like they do on that film that Demi More was in. Was it Shogirls?  Then I sent the kids to bed, forgot they were there. oops

I was like a vixen I was. He couldnt get enough. I told him not to touch, specially when I rubbed me boobs in his face.  Anyways, just as it got to the next song there were this banging on the wall.  That cow next door hammering away shouting.

I'd had enough, I put me dressing gown back on and marched round there, I gave er wot for. I gave her some slaps upside her head.  Jamal had to come round and drag me off her. It were funny cos he was only in his pants and I was starkers under me dressing gown.

The cow next door threateneed to tell the police but Jamal said hed go over later for a chat.  Chat about wot.  He said I hadn't heard right and hed said she were fat.

Anyways he stayed overnight, me plan worked.  We ate cheesy wotsits and watched Dirty Dancin.  Jamal says he wants to be my Patrick Sways.  I said Id like him to do that lift thing.  He said it werent Britains Strongest Man. Hes funny my Jamal.

1 comment: