Friday 8 October 2010

Treatin people right

Saw Jamal outside the chippy last night with that slag from next door.

I don't care how many kids she's got with him, I want her to get her stinkin hands off of him. Makes me sick to see her throwing herself at him like that in public.
 
He was sposed to be coming to mine and phoned to say he couldn't make it cause he had to meet his mate behind Tesco cause he had a load of knock off DVDs he could get his hands off.
 
And then I find him with that rough cow!
 
I should tell her that no one finds that much gut hangin over her jeans attractive. Well, that guy the works on the fish counter in Netto probably does but even she wouldn't go there.
 
So I told er to keep her thievin hands off me man and told her I'd report er to the social about that job she's got down at the club on a Saturday night.
 
It got a ugly and I had to slap er about a bit, but you've gotta fight for your man avent you?
 
He just stood there giving it the 'ras klat' and suckin is teeth. Said he didn't want either of us but I know he'll be round later when he realises what hes lost.

I told Orlando on the way home, youve got to fight for what you believe in and don't let any fat cow stand in your way.
 
He was a bit quiet. Think he didnt like me pulling her hair or callin Jamal a sh*t head.
 
Still we stopped at the chippy on the way home and shared a saveloy between us. I spoil that boy I do

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear it - men are such rats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent had a saveloy for years - yum. Such a classy family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dirty hoor, too right you give her what for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmm savaloy ... although I prefer my sausage battered!

    ReplyDelete