Thursday 7 October 2010

My first review - Gravy (24p)


Review: Gravy. (24p)
For meat dishes.
Last week I bought some Asda Smart Price Gravy Garanules.
I thought they were very nice but I spilled them on the kitchen floor while I was watching Judge Judy. (I can’t believe it was from 2003. And have you SEEN Sally James Raphael? YAWN>)) Nobody noticed so it was okay and I had cleared the piss up from when my mum came round before she went to Turkey. (Slag)
I like gravy garanules because you can do lots with them. Me and Destiny and Orlando had them with some Smart Price nuggets (50p for 20) which were quite nice as they have a lot (40% - nearly half!!!! Yum) chicken in them and a slice of bread. But Baby Candice Junior also had sum aswell, with Smash. It was quite lucky, i didn't know we had any in but found some behind the fridge.
I liked that they were easy to make. I put some in a cup for me, added some hot water from the tap and that was me DONE. Lol that’s me being Gordon Rmasay, DONE LOL) When I had finished my tea, I added some more hot water to what I’d left over so that Orlando could have some (He’s mummies big boy) and gave some to Destiny as well (but she is on a diet now and I have got her an exercise DVD, it’s by Davina McCall. Love you Davina.) I hope that I can get a WiiFIt with my blog, thats what me mate Gemma told me down the social.
But I’m worried about me benefit. Me mate Gemma blogged about Pizza Hut and they said they wud pay her £40. Do you think I should grass on er? That’s not fair is it. It’s like my cousins friend Mad Reg, he has been off sick for ages and he’s just filmed for Britian’s Strongest Man. I thought that he was bound to be in the shit for that, like those people who have a walking stick at court, but teach judo. How can you pull a lorry when you are off sick, and on the telly aswell? OMG. But he got away with it, Scottish free, the jammy bastard.
Anyway I liked the gravy garanules a lot. I was licking the plate when Jamal came round and asked why I never licked him like that.
I told him you can’t polish a turd. He said something about “man gravy”. I luv it when he gets romantic.
Awwww, now I’m thinking about me mum.
I saw her in Asda when I bought the garanules. I didn’t know she could run that fast. Had a lovely tan though.
Ingredients
Potato Starch , Vegetable Oil , Salt , Wheat Flour , Natural Flavouring (contains Milk) , Beef Fat , Colour (Ammonia Caramel) , Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins) .
Other information
Allergy Advice
There isn’t any
Dietary Information
Contains Gluten. Contains Wheat. Contains Milk. Contains Soya\Soybeans.

11 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Do they do an organic version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing career awaits you.

    I'm confused though - your Mum's a slag 'cos she's gone to Turkey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When that nasty David Cameron takes away my child benefit, I'd like it to go to you...for Destiny, Orlando and little Baby Candice Junior, God love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you try the Aldi version next week please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, can't wait to try it - and with nuggets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Icelands ones better. Its 50p extra but its worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your work, honey. Just remember, when companies pay you to mention their names, slip them in really subtly PIZZA HUT. Hope you get lots of free stuff soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How incredibly refreshing. I am LOVING your work sweetie. I fell off my chair when I read your line on Twitter about #ffs and "the wind beneath my wings"!

    OHMYGOD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really, that's healthy stuff. All real food. No chemicals. I can get behind that kind of endorsement. And how brilliant making a cuppa with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may have to add some of these to my next trolley in Asda!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you add sugar to the granules, you get chocolate sauce.

    And also, would your mom still be a slag if she'd gone to Iceland? Much like VBiC, I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete