Wednesday 20 October 2010

Destinys been bunkin off

shit i'm in trouble with Destinys school again. the headmaster hiself phoned me up!


I put on me posh voice and everythin - dont say anythin but Id totally do him if i had the chance. i mean im totally jamals girl an all, but phwarrr! plus ive seen the way he looks down me top when i wear that saucy number from new look.



Anyways, Destinys been bunkin off school again and got caught at er mates house with 10 cans of cider and a load of fags

i was livid with her - how dare she get er hands on all that booty and not bring it home to her mum! all i ad to drink all day was the vodca i found under orlandos bed.

The head said if she doesn't buck her ideas up I'll end up in jail cause kids arent allowed to just wonder around la di dah, but you try gettin her to do anything. i even told er id get her fags for her out me own pocket instead of her having to rob them all the time, but nothin works.

i've even dragged her there me self sometimes. And me with me arthritis n all. Id do anythin for that girl

Bit fed up with the school to be honest cause they're more intrested in gettin me in to trouble than helping us out.

i mean it was bad enough when Orlando started playin up and the school had to get the police round when he burnt down the school jim. Poor sod ated school, so i let him stay home with me. He loved looking after is mum and learned loads of stuff like how to roll a fag and how to hide from the social n all. Poor sod dont want to go to scool on account of his dislexicon.

Whats wrong with letting your kids have a week off or so if they dont fancy it? People do it with work so why cant kids have the same chance?

i wanted the kids to get speshal teachers to come to the house but the scool said no and that if i didnt sent the kids theyd have to take me to court.

Been to that place so many times the bloody resepshonist nows me name and me bra size!

Last time they told me i was an unfit mum and it wasnt fittin for kids to be off drinkin when they should be educatin. But whats Destiny need educatin for when shes gonna have babies and get her coucil house for? Waste of bloody time

I want me kids to grow up happy and if that means going round her mates and gettin drunk then thats what my baby deserves.

I told destiny that mam mite have to go to prison if she doesnt go to school but she just laughs and blames the school! Spose shes right acshully.

I mite try bribing her with mcdonalds next. or one of them stuffed pizzas, she loves them. or i could just go round the school an get me tits out for the head!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your arthritis.It must be really tough for you when your trying so hard to bring your kids up right.I think you deserve a night out with the girls so the kids and Jamal can appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you got to I wanted to give you 200 John Players Specials - you say you wanna promote stuff - all you'd have to do is smoke em outside Destiny's school to encourage new smokers. But this bloggin lark's obviously been so successful you don't need no freebies. Where are you anyway? Bent over in the head's office or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to write something witty, but then I saw Emma K's comment and can't stop laughing! Hope you get some knee pads for Chrissie, sounds like you might need them, being on your knees a lot and all!!!

    funny blog, pop over and visit bigwords if you ever get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete